Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hehe

Thats all i can do now. To smile and laugh till my eyes turn slits, teeths wide apart and my cheeks displayed mah dimples. Coz i have not been updating the blog for months now. Guilty as charged. People need to be pushed sometimes. I guess im one of em. Thanks to stimgam for remindin me to do it.

So many things happened. I cant express it here at one blog i guess. Prolly will jot or rather type em down when i remembered, day by day.Only 1 month left to training and today was fighting fire. I did go through a few days of basic fire-fighting course at CDA few years back, so it was a breeze and nothin compared to that i learned. Well, wat i learn back then isnt comparable to what Civil Defence firefighters went through during their basic training. Someone from my batch got a fractured leg and was forced to join other batches after acquiring 6 weeks of medical leave.We were all jumping down a 1-1 and half storey high slide.Real awkward landing i tell you.Heard her bones cracked.Cryin like hell and suffered from fractured metatarsal and toe.
Saw Stimgas in the training ctr today. He got tanner coz of the trainings he endured.And i guess he really did endured.

Going to my first ever SNY to Seoul on 9th. Oh yes. Man Utd againts Barca at Nou Camp tonight.Danggggg.

No comments: